Thursday 23 May 2013

Well now I know what works and what doesn't... What next?

Okay so I have taken a look at some interesting websites and have a pretty good idea of what works and what doesn't design-wise.
My ultimate goal is to make a website related to fashion, I decided to do this focused on hats, with a surreal element as I think they would be fun to design. My website will include a page of conceptual fashion designs for surreal hats, some primary photos that have been editing and more. My knowledge of fashion is fairly limited however, but  hopefully  I will be able to design some interesting things, I will include traditional sketches, photos, photo-montages of existing designs to closely represent my own ideas and digital drawn examples of my ideas.
I want the featured images of the site to be displayed on the home page so they are easily accessible and visitors will know the sites purpose straight away. I will  also include a company logo for the site as I have found that to be an important aspect of most of the sites I have visited.

No comments:

Post a Comment