Monday 24 June 2013

Showing and promoting my work

Now that I have everything set up, designs finished, website made, and understand the rules of copyright, I decided it was time to publicize my website and work.
Firstly, I uploaded my designs to the popular website "Deviant Art" where I am guaranteed to at least get some views, and if a lot of people like them I could get literally thousands as the word spreads. I linked to my website and asked them to support the website by liking it via the facebook button or google+ button featured on the website.
I also created a facebook page, like most company's do these days, as its very important for a company to interact with its potential customers and provide an easy for them to keep up to date and for new people to easily find out about the company.


No comments:

Post a Comment